(4) hours of Wedding Day Coverage, 200+ High Resolution Retouched Images, Online Gallery + Print Release
Beginning at $1200
6 Hours of Wedding Day Coverage, Timeline + Planning Consultation, Complimentary Engagement Mini, 300+ High Resolution Retouched Images, Online Gallery + Print Release
Beginning at $1600
8 Hours of Coverage, 1 Hour Engagement Session, Timeline + Planning Consultation, (2) Photographers, 400+ High Resolution Retouched Images, Luxury Wedding Album, Online Gallery + Print Release
Beginning at $2500
Additional Wedding Investment
- Second Shooter Options Available - $50/hour
- Additional hours can be purchased for $300/hour.
- Destination and Intimate wedding collections and fees available upon request.
A La Carte Options
- Save the Date session: 15 Minutes | $75
- Luxury Wedding Album beginning at $200 | Top 50 photos - additional photos can be added for an additional fee.
- Parent + Grandparent Album pricing available upon request.
Please contact Rachel for additional details, firstname.lastname@example.org
One Hour | 2 Outfit Changes
50+ High Resolution Images
Online Gallery + Print Release
30 Minute Mini: 25 High Resolution Digital Images
(1) Hour: 45+ High Resolution Digital Image
* All sessions include: Online Gallery, Unlimited Downloads + Print Release
$100 | $200
(1) Hour: 40+ High Resolution images
90 Minutes: $475, 65+ High Resolution images + 8x8 little black book
*Session includes: Online Gallery, Unlimited Downloads + Print Release
Beginning at $300
"Where do I even begin.. I plan nothing or am always late to do so! Upon contacting Rachel she had a pretty full schedule but said she would work my son in for his senior photos. I was beyond ecstatic that I could check it off my list. When it came time for the photos she reached out the day prior to confirm all of the details of the shoot and even scheduled a rain day just in case. Luckily the day of it didn’t rain.. she was on time and really knew how to get my senior to smile which isn’t his cup of tea. She took so many photos and had great ideas on shots to take. She had a quick turn around time and I was blown away to see my sons senior photos. She really brought out his personality and did it on such short notice for me. I truly appreciate her and will cherish these photos for a lifetime!! Thank you Rachel!" - Brei Runion
Do you shoot destination weddings?
Definitely! I get the opportunity to combine my love of travel with photography while shooting an amazing couplets big day! What could be better? Where are we heading and when do we leave?!
Will there be a second shooter?
A second shooter can be added to any wedding collection for a fee of $50/hour.
Can I extend the session on the day of?
Per Rachel Lucia Photography's contract, extensions must be made known 1 week prior to the scheduled wedding/event/session to ensure that the photographers schedule allows.
- In the event that an extension is needed day of, Rachel Lucia Photography will honor the clients request as long as availability allows. The client will be billed for any additional time after the event. Upon completion of payment for services rendered, Rachel Lucia Photography will begin working on your wedding/event/session.
What kind of gear do you use?
Good lord, the gear that I bring to weddings!
My go to camera is a Nikon D600.
Back up camera, Nikon 7200.
Lenses: 35mm, 70-200mm, 55mm Macro, all Tamron!
External flash + (2) additional external flashes for added lighting.
+ I like to chat with my brides before hand to see if they need to borrow anything from my wheelhouse! Clear umbrellas, custom "Thank You" signs, decor, etc! Anything I can do to make your life easier, I will!
Do I have to order prints through you?
You do not! I will provided a digital link for you to download your high resolution images from along with a Print Release to all of your edited images, from there, you can choose your own printing service. I am happy to provide recommendations upon request!